ACCEPTANCE OF POLICY
By visiting or using the Site or Channels, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not visit or use the Site or Channels.
You must be at least 18 years old to visit or use the Site or Channels. If you are under 18 years old, please do not visit or use the Site or Channels.
In this Policy, “Personal Information” means information that identifies you, or information by which your identity could be deduced.
A Media Life reserves the right to change this Policy at any time without notice.If changes are made, we will post the latest version of this Policy on the Site and Channels (or link to this Policy as applicable). We may also email you a notice of the change using the email address you provide us. Your continued use of the Site or Channelsaffirms your acceptance of the most current version of this Policy.
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect Personal Information automatically through the Site using data collection technology, including First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone Number. This technology may collect information about your geographic location, your IP address, the type of device on which you view the Site, and how you navigate the Site. We collect this information for the purpose of improving your experience with the Site.
2. CONSENT TO COLLECTION
You may unsubscribe from our communication at any time by sending us a request at ( email@example.com ) and/or by using the automated unsubscribe feature in our emailsIn doing so, you understand that you will no longer be notified of information or updates from us.
• Communicating with you if you contact us by email or other electronic means.
• Communicating with you if you’ve purchased services or products from us.
• To process financial transactions.
• Providing you with informational and educational material.
• Informing you about our offerings and promotions.
• To optimize the Site to better serve you.
We may disclose your Personal Information to third parties for other purposes, including:
• to enhance your experience with the Site and Channels, including additional platforms related to the delivery of our services or products.
• to enable our subsidiaries, contractors, subcontractors, assigns, affiliates or successors when necessary to carry out our proper business functions, including administrative services, data analysis, archival file storage, testing new services and features, and fixing technological problems.
• to comply with the law, an investigation or request from public or government authorities; or
• to enforce this Policy, to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property (or that of you or others),to pursue available remedies, or to limit the damages that we might sustain.
7. THIRD PARTIES
If you would like to know which third party websites and applications we use in connection with the Site or Channels, please contact us. If you do not agree with the privacy policies of any of these thirdparties, please do not use theSite or Channels.
8. TRACKING & ANALYTICS
Do Not Track Signals: The Sitedoes not respond to Do Not Track signals from browsers visiting the Site.
Device Identifiers: The Siteuses device identifiers on the web and mobile applications to track, analyze, and improve Siteperformance.
• ensuring the security of our physical premises.
• restricting access to Personal Information to authorized personnel ofA Media Life;and
• using technological barriers such as passwords, encryption, and firewalls to prevent unauthorized access.
The security of your Personal Information is extremely important to us, but unfortunately no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. A Media Lifedoes not warrant the security of any Personal Information you submit to us.
You are responsible for doing you part to keep your Personal Information secure. For example, if you create a user account through the Site or Channels, you must ensure that you safeguard your account.
10. INTERNATIONAL RIGHTS: GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
• you know how long we will store Personal Information (See Retention Section of the Policy);
• you may request access, rectification, or erasure of your Personal Information (see Accuracy, Access and Retention sections of the Policy); and
• you may withdraw your consent to the collection of your Personal Information at any time (See Consent and Retention Sections of the Policy).
If you believe we are unlawfully processing your Personal Information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection authority.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, you can find contact information here:
If you are a resident of Switzerland, you can find contact information here: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html